In case you would like to report an incident to our Service Desk or submit a request to the consultant, we request you to start a case in our online Service Desk portal JIRA.
Here you can find a short guide on how to start such a case.
- Go to softbrick support and log in with your contact information.
- Press submit request and pick the subject of your case. You can pick either one of the following options: SaaS, support and consultancy.
- After having picked an option, differing options are shown. Submit the right report here. Examples are: ‘ESS questions’, ‘Change request’ etc.
- Once the report has been picked it is essential to submit all the relevant information in the description. Concerning the incident, when and to which employee did it start to occur?
- We recommend you to add an attachment containing print screens of the incident.
- Have you followed the abovementioned steps? Then press send and your case will be forwarded to the Support Desk.
Caution! We are only allowed to receive cases containing anonymized data due to the Dutch ‘Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming’ (AVG) legislation.
It is not intended that employees start JIRA cases. For questions and reports they should be forwarded to the system administrator of your organisation.